Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9, 2009

Today Casey and I spent our first day getting used to the routine. We had a bath at 8am and relaxed listening to Light Classical Music on the Comcast.com station. We had breakfast and then went to the YMCA on Blaisdell. I dropped Casey off with Yolando and Co. at the Kids Care before doing 30 minutes cardio and some lifting.

After the YMCA we drove to the Red Cross for milking and feeding. I teased Marie about her being jealous of my white Reebok Mr. Rogers shoes. Kristi, Casey and I dined and enjoyed lunch until 1pm. Casey and I then drove and picked up some Ahi Tuna for dinner at Coastal Seafoods.

Casey and I had a 3pm snack and cleaned up the house and got ready for mom to come home.

We ate dinner and relaxed. Then I had to go work the overnight at my job.

JF