Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11-17-09

I am a pro coordinator. That is what I do. I coordinate stuff. I coordinate pick up and drop offs. I coordinate when to take the milk out of the freezer to thaw before 10:15am feeding. I coordinate my showers. Life appears simpler the more coordinated you can be. Not like coordinated in high school basketball, which I was not. I barely scored. I wanted to be good but I needed more internal motivation. Didn't care about competition sports. Tennis was alright I guess.

Casey and I had another great day. Got home from doing the overnight at work. Coordinated. Got mom off a little earlier today. Light Classical. Check. Chopin Etude of the Day? No. 28. Check. Notebook computers coordinated? Check. Gym bag packed (forgot towel). check!

Saw Yolanda at the YMCA and thanked her again. I think they need a tip jar. Forgo policy that is some hard work they do down there.

Flipped through Judge Joe Brown, Judge Joe Mathis, and settled on Judge Alex. The time on the machine goes by.

Trying to figure out what to do on Sat Dec 12th for a night at the Downtime?

Looking forward to an evening dinner with my daughter in celebration of a great report card. Wow.

Kids amaze me all the time. I think I learn just as much from them as from adults. Maybe all you wanted as a child was to be an older adult and all you want as an adult is not to forget you are still a child.