Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4-27-10

I was going to start this blog with a rant about politics and organized religion and my opinions but instead..

I have been getting used to spending a lot of time at home with Casey and really having no plan for the day. Maybe some YMCA...maybe a stroll....maybe work in the back yard...I think about what if everyone in the world didn't have to work. What would we all end up doing with the extra time? They say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

Currently listening to some Beethoven "Quintet for Piano and Winds in E-Flat Op 16" with Rudolf Serkin on Piano. Goes well with the spring morning. Sunshine. No clouds. Good day to work in the yard or go for a walk. (forgot for a moment I have a cankle).

A "Cankle" is much like a sprain. I will get the official definition from Potter. He's had many a cankle experience.