Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I am out of control sometimes, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!" -Marilyn Monroe

Love that quote. So true.

Well we are about to embark (I love the word embark) on the annual Lusten getaway and man...I'm ready. Ready for four days of nothing but relaxing and spending time on the shores, in the hot tubs, by the fires, and on the stage. Did some rehersing with Tim last night and the other guys last week. Yeah...good times. Wish Jimmy could join us but he is still recovering from this condition in his forearms/hands.

Wow, so many things are happening right now I don't know where to begin.

Met with Steve McClellen (former talent buyer at First Avenue for 25 years) at Dulano's the other day. Brought Casey along. Steve did most of the talking so Casey was just starin at him and laughing. Just getting some advice on how to run a successful venue.

Anyway, vacation is calling. Must....wax.....skis.